I feel like my life consists of work and sitting on the couch watching the Olympics. There are worse things, I'm sure.
How far along? 33 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I'm like thisclose to just not caring any more
Maternity clothes? If stretchy pants were considered "business professional" then I would wear them to work every single day
Stretch marks? I think we found a few white ones on the small of my back, which makes no sense whatsoever, but it is inconclusive if they existed there before or appeared due to pregnancy. None yet on the massively large belly.
Sleep: I spend more nights on the couch than upstairs in bed
Best moment this week: Friday: Pedicure, dinner at Cheesecake Factory so I could have the vegetable chopped salad (which I fear might have been the only vegetables I ate this week), and then polishing off the cookies and cream (low fat) ice cream left over from my birthday.
Movement: We are clearly getting much bigger
Food cravings: LUCKY CHARMS
Gender: Girl
Belly button in or out? In
Labor Signs: More frequent practice
What I miss: Eating raw cookie dough
What I am looking forward to: Warmer weather
Weekly Wisdom: Quote of the week: "It's like your boobs didn't get the message that you're pregnant." -- Matt.
Milestones: We had the walls in Bug's room fixed and painted, purchased a mattress, finally decided on a crib (although of course the one we wanted is currently out of stock), found someone to make us custom-sized sheets for the cradle at a decent price, and ordered the armchair.
You are doing great Emily AND you are a really cute pregnant lady! -Allison
ReplyDelete