Bug is still not feeling 100%. I brought her back to the doctor today because I am thisclose to bursting into tears every time she spits up (which just makes no sense whatsoever considering she's been doing it since she was born). They gave me some new samples of formula to try, which is nice, because it sucks blowing $20+ on a can of formula that you only end up using eight scoops of. She's still making wet diapers, so I shouldn't be that upset, but the spitting has just been OOC lately. We barely give her 3 oz now at each feeding and it just comes all back up. Doctor also said it could be due to the bug (note: not capitalized, as not something that we are happy about) that she's fighting. Sigh. I don't want to go to work tomorrow and leave her.
I took the day off today and we took Bug to get some "official" three month pictures done with our photographer, Laurie. You couldn't bribe her to smile ONCE the entire time we're there, but as soon as we get her in the car seat to leave she starts babbling and giggling. Figures. She did not have any meltdowns the whole time, so we should give ourselves a win for that one. Everyone will just think we have a really stoic baby. I remind myself that even though she didn't smile, the gigantic flash didn't make her cry, so maybe there is still a potential modeling career hidden somewhere.
$Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment