On a completely unrelated note, am I the only person who uses the exact same stall in the bathroom each and every time she goes at work (and the only person who gets admittedly at least a bit put-out when it's not available?)
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Condition
I would just like to add, if for no one else but myself, that the main reason for the last post was missing an important component. Of the many things I am right now, perhaps the most frustrating and out of my control is "coworker." I still struggle with working full time while trying to also be Mom. I'd rather just have to worry about being Mom than worry about being excellent at work and also excellent at home.
On a completely unrelated note, am I the only person who uses the exact same stall in the bathroom each and every time she goes at work (and the only person who gets admittedly at least a bit put-out when it's not available?)
On a completely unrelated note, am I the only person who uses the exact same stall in the bathroom each and every time she goes at work (and the only person who gets admittedly at least a bit put-out when it's not available?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unrelated to your post.
ReplyDeleteJ has that onesie! It's a 6 month size and a little long but perhaps J and S would like to be twins?!
I did wonder about that missing line.
ReplyDeleteStall 1 all the way at work. I completely get it. You put too much pressure on yourself girl. Just try to do your best and that is more than enough! -Allison
ReplyDelete@Becky: The one S is wearing is a 3 month size and is getting too small so maybe they should just swap them for the time being?? ;)
ReplyDelete