Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dr. Dyson

I don't know that I find any household cleaning device as instantly gratifying as the vacuum cleaner. If I could just vacuum and magically my entire house would be clean, we would have an incredibly cleaner house than we do right now.

That being said:
  • What a weird word to spell.
  • Let's try not to remember how obscenely expensive you were and how many pedicures you would buy.
  • Why isn't there an easier way to vacuum stairs? I hate using attachments.
  • Why is hair 100x more gross when it's not on your head? Even when it's mostly your own?
  • The bag free vacuum: Probably more efficient, better for the environment, blah blah. But damn if the last thing I want to see is everything that I just sucked up from my carpet.
Also, I can't tell if I'm impressed or depressed that from one outlet I can pretty much vacuum the entire main floor of my house. Both?

1 comment:

  1. Dyson and I were an instant love affair. Actually, make that a threesome as Joe loves him equally as much. I never believed the hype until I busted open the box. I disagree on the bagless though. Seeing all the crap I just sucked up is an accomplishment and ridiculously amazing all in one! -Allison

    ReplyDelete