Matt's sister came in town and hung out with all of us today. We had a lovely girls shopping trip.
When we got back home, we were going through some of the things in Bug's closet. AE found the backpack that we were given when Bug was just a little larvae. She asked Bug to put it on. I was thinking, pfft, it will be GIGANTIC on her.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Except that it sort of fits, perfectly.
I shouldn't be surprised considering how much eating and sleeping is going on in this house. It's like Bug and Basie are having a competition, except one keeps getting bigger, and the other one just poops more in the yard.
But really, since when do I have a toddler (toddler-sized baby)? This is madness. I have seen you tall-girl store (Long Tall Sally?) and I am less than impressed. Maybe that will be our million dollar business plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment