Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Test case

Today Bug's eye doctor called and asked if we would allow her to present Bug's case at some sort of national conference, due to its utter uniqueness. She wants to video tape her as well.

I still owe her a phone call back to ask more clarifying questions, but odds are we will do it. I knew her case was the exception to the exception, but this just reminds me of it with big gigantic flashing lights. I WILL NOT BE SAD.

I learned last month that one of Matt's cousins had a medical paper published about HER eyes when she was a child (albeit for something completely different than what Bug has going on). Perhaps that part's genetic, too.

Go science, go.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah is written up in some medical journal and her case was presented at a conference as well. They're famous!

    ReplyDelete