Monday, July 11, 2011

And it's only day four.

Today was a crappy day. Early Intervention came. They move frustratingly slow. There's just so much paperwork. I'm tired of telling Bug's story to someone new every three days. I worry I'm leaving important things out because I keep trying to shorten it. I feel like such a crazy person when I describe what we've been through. I am a crazy person.

Then I had to get my blood drawn, and I had to bring her with. She now refuses to sit in her stroller when it's not in motion and she can see me. So she screamed "UPPP-AH" the whole time. And kicked.

Then she had a doctor's appointment during nap time, so the whole time in the car on the way there she's screaming "NI-NI. NI-NI." Then we get there and she kicks an opened fruit cup across the room, spilling peaches EVERYWHERE. Then she chokes on cheddar bunnies in front of the doctor. Then she poops, and I have to change it, in the middle of the appointment. It's been 15 months and I am still not a pro at changing poop. It's just always stuck in some new cranny in her butt. So in front of the doctor was super fun. Then she refused to be held and insisted on crawling over the disgusting, dirty floor. Then she got two shots.

Then we came home and she slept for maybe an hour. Then she ate the equivalent of three dinners.

Then she refused to go to bed. I have never heard her scream so loud. She got ibuprofen. She got toys. She got toast and jelly. She went back to bed. She screamed. And screamed. I missed yoga.

She's now asleep.

I want a drink.

There's no one to share ice cream with.

No comments:

Post a Comment