Friday, February 4, 2011

The celebration starts now

Yay! My birthday present arrived today!



Thanks Mom (& Dad). I looooooove it.

Also, I cannot explain how I somehow ran 4 miles this morning, but still struggle to walk and/or get in and out of the car. DAMN YOU, YOGA SCULPT! Actually no, yoga sculpt, I bow at your feet, because I never knew how to work the very back and insides of my thighs in such a thorough manner. The only bummer is that by the time I regain full use of my hamstrings, my free trial will be over. DAMN YOU, YOGA SCULPT!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I have one sort of like that but it just has a "J" and not the full name, and it has the stone (their birth stone, in theory, though not real, right?) but I don't have the extra little thing (is it a flower? can't tell). Yay Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little heart. I would like a huge birthstone ring to, you know, commemorate her birth. Maybe for mother's day... in 50 years.

    ReplyDelete