It was full of high school girls. Edina high school girls. I was one of maybe four people over the age of 18, and that's including the instructor.
I think I may prefer the snooty stay-at-home moms of the day time classes over these gals. At least with the moms, I can say to myself, I may not have their money, but at least I still have my youth!
With these girls, I've got nothing. This is the first time I've really felt old, and I didn't like it. They were asking each other about applying to college, and one said to the other, "oh not yet, silly."
As I was leaving, I was looking for my shoes among the eight pair of identical brown Ugg boots. One girl said to me, "good luck, they all look the same!"
"Thanks," I said. "I know which ones are mine. They're covered in baby barf!"
She apparently did not find this amusing or anecdotal. Ah, youth.
Hahhahahahahhahahhah! Awesome. Way to scare them. You know she walked away thinking to herself "That is totally NEVER going to be." :)
ReplyDeleteI've solved this problem.
ReplyDeleteNever work out. Ever. Place fat ass on couch and eat chocolate chips. There are no high school girls to judge me.
Also, how do you have six blogs you read and two of them have babies Julia? This is not "Isabella." There aren't suppose to be a billion. Hmph.
ReplyDelete