Saturday, April 27, 2013

Matt's happy that there's beer leftover.

Birthday month is now over, literally and figuratively.  The California Third Birthday Kid Party is now complete.  And I thank everything that we live in California because if the weather hadn't been 70 and sunny today the worst it could have been was 63 and cloudy, and because of that, the party was outside, at a huge park, and I didn't have to clean my house.

Everyone had a good time (I think).  Hosting anything always leaves the event a blur for me.

A Mickey Mouse that the adjacent (professionally catered/designed/tented) birthday party rented almost crashed our party accidentally until someone with a clipboard (I swear to God) intervened at the last second.

Also, thank you to whoever rented the Elmo-themed bounce house for setting it up with the Elmo face turned opposite of where we were at.  "Don't look, honey.  That's how the other half lives."

Stuffing her face.

Sorry Friend-We-Cropped-Out.  In all six versions of this picture, you had your eyes half-closed.

Waiting patiently for everyone to gather.

We never lit the candles, because the wind was too strong.  No one cared.

Blue frosting, hell-to-the-yes.

Perhaps one of my favorites of the too-few pictures I took.

Let it be known that three is when birthdays start to get Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment