Thursday, July 18, 2013

Stitches in your tongue, by the way, are not any more fun than stitches in your leg.

We are back in California after two weeks in Minnesota and Wisconsin.  I imported over 1,000 pictures into the computer last night, and I had already deleted a bunch of them while we were away.

There is a massive picture post coming.

I can't currently talk very well due to the tongue situation.  We are trying to find a new couch since ours was picked up today for return (finally, I am done with that disaster!).  We told Bug that I couldn't talk, and that she needed to stop obsessing over why I wasn't answering her incessant questioning.

Then, in Macy's:

Bug: "Dad.  DAD!  Mom talked to me," as if she were so much more special than him (maybe, yes?)
Matt: "Oh really?"
Bug: "Yes, she talked to me!"
Matt: "What did she say to you?"
Bug: "Mmm-hmm."

My brain has been trying to pick a favorite the last two weeks: Midwest or California?  Keeping me up at night, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment