Things that happened that I can think of off the top of my head, not necessarily in chronological order:
MY CAMERA BROKE.
This is what a broken shutter looks like.
THE CAR BROKE.
Motherf#@*&%$@%#*$*&^^!*!@&^$
THEN MY WALLET BROKE.
Matt went home to Minneapolis for a wedding while Bug and I stayed home, and I got really depressed about missing the wedding, missing running the TC10 mile (which I had signed up for... as well as the TC10K and TC5K), and generally missing home. But in hindsight it was better because of the expenses we incurred immediately before and after the trip. Not that we could afford the MASSIVE CAR REPAIR but not having spent the extra $700+ on airline tickets was a smart move.
We had our seventh wedding anniversary.
A photo of mine got picked up for an ad campaign for Balboa Park (more to come, when I'm allowed).
(Band) friends got orders to San Diego, and finally arrived!
Other things that will come to me later.
This afternoon we went to a *real* pumpkin patch, or at least a more real one than last year's, which was in a mall parking lot.
Wow, hey, the light is WAYYY too bright here.
Practicing cow milking.
Can you spot the Dad in the kid maze?
This is the closest we get to sledding here (cottonseed).
Except the trudge back up isn't nearly as cold.
Not pictured is the MASSIVE MELTDOWN that happened right after this.
Time-out pumpkin.
I wasn't speaking to her here.
The Dad train! It was a bit uphill here, and help was needed all around.
This was a big hit.
Like if we had legit space, I'd consider one of these bad boys.
What, your kid doesn't have regular wardrobe changes?
I try and take a photo of them like this whenever I can. I arranged a collection of them for Father's Day two years ago and it was amazing to see her grow (and his hairline change??)
To the pictures still sitting in Lightroom from the last month, don't fret. I still love you, too.















No comments:
Post a Comment