I am so out-of-control hungry, I don't know what to do with myself. Normally I didn't make it through my day plotting out when it would be publicly appropriate to eat again, but that is what this has turned in to. I'm hoping the veggies and fat free dip that I had this afternoon help to offset the cookies and hershey kisses I snacked on throughout the day as well. If it were Easter time, I would be totally SOL, since it is not humanly possible for me to avoid jelly beans.
I'm now eating Chex Mix while Matt prepares dinner. Which I will also eat.
I think I've hit a new milestone -- laughing at asinine pregnancy comments. Or maybe I just laughed at this one because it was so ludicrous:
I was in the elevator with a girl who works on my floor (who, it should be noted, I've always thought was a little odd). We exchange chit chat about why it's not Friday yet, how tired she is, etc, and she turns and looks at me and says, "you must be so much more tired carrying all that extra weight around."
Yes, my food baby gets awfully heavy.
I was told today (by a doctor) that it's great that I'm obviously pregnant from the front but not by (glances round back) my ass. I think that was a compliment.
ReplyDeleteElevator comment! ha ha ha! Can't stop laughing. Anonymous Allison again.
ReplyDelete