Ridiculously pretty people wanting to seem more "down to earth" by saying that they were ugly or fat once. You know what? No one cares, because you're pretty now. It doesn't count.*
*Except if the 'fat' in question was pregnancy-related, but it still doesn't count if you show no visible remainder of that pregnancy, regardless of time passed.
You know what else, stereotypical frumpy mom who grocery shops (this will only make sense if you watch network TV in Minneapolis)? I'M OK IF THE GOVERNMENT TAXES CRAP LIKE SODA. I bet you drink alcohol, which you pay taxes on already.
Family photo, matching outfits: thumbs up or thumbs down?
My gas still feels like a baby.
For some reason, setting the thermostat at 67 no longer feels warm enough, and it's not even that cold out yet. We should just move, now.
NPR, I love you, but the member drive makes me want to claw out my eyes (ears?). I find myself listening to other things during these weeks, and then I feel guilty. But not guilty enough to give money myself.
No matter how many hairy, ugly, burning eyeballs you throw at your husband every time he drops something loud on the floor after the baby is asleep, he will still drop things. Every. Night.
I will be honest, we haven't cleaned her bathtub in a good few months. I know the big tub gets cleaned, but that's because my husband showers in it. Zing!
They need to make (or maybe they do?) a large, soft blanket that is waterproof on one side (and I mean large, like adult-sized, because these 'baby blankets' are totally BS when your child likes to roll). Bug likes to be naked, and it's incredibly adorable until she pees all over said blanket and it just goes right through to the rug. I don't own a Bissell, and the dog is a poor excuse for one. Basie: 1, Mom: 0.
How do you clean those mesh food eater things? We've tried banana in it a few times and I have yet to completely get brown banana mash out of the mesh, despite repeated dishwasher runs and running it under finger-burning water while picking with my fingernails. As a side note, if you take it apart, the mesh thing looks totally like a condom (Matt says: A pretty useless condom!). Indeed.
I have only put apple in the meshy thing, in which case, it's pretty easy to wash out with soap and water. Just give her the banana without the meshy thing. There. Problem solved. Go team.
ReplyDelete