Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Weed

Bug had to go back for a follow-up GI visit on Friday. In three weeks, she has gained an entire pound, and over an inch. Insanity. We are now 17 pounds and 28.25 inches (97%).

Dear 9 month clothes,

I'm so over you.

Love,
Bug

Anne came in town for our race (two 10 mile races in 4 weeks! go us!) and dressed Bug this morning and ended up putting her in the one pair of 12-18 month pants that I have purchased, and they fit. Perfectly. Ridic. What am I supposed to do? Only buy her two pair of pants and two shirts at a time and just send her in the same outfits every two days? Now I worry that I need to get her Christmas/Chanukkah outfit in a size bigger than what we bought.



All of us at the finish. Bug is not impressed, and REALLLLLY would like to be fed.

Do babies normally get colds completely out of the blue? It's like she sneezed once today and now has a horribly runny/stuffy nose, and has been terrifying us as she sleeps with her noisy, irregular breathing. Yes, I've been putting a hat on her when we go outside.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Congrats on the 10 mile race. Two in a month? Very impressive.
    2. Adorable picture.
    3. Yup, babies get sick out of the blue and all the time. So far my only experience with this is on the medical side of things, so I'm sure I'll be more irritated with it as a parent, but just know that you're not doing anything wrong. Really, it'll be good for her in the long run to be exposed to all these germs. She'll have immunity of steel by the time she hits kindergarten. Over the short term, it's just a big, fat pain in the butt.

    ReplyDelete