Sunday, November 29, 2009

21 weeks

Hell hath no fury like a pregnant woman overcharged by $3.00. As we were driving home from Target today I noticed not one, but two egregious errors on our receipt. Being prone to irrational upset, I went into a tirade about it, and I work for the damn company. Argh! Who is not doing their job this week?! I ended up driving back for the adjustment (probably negating any savings) but was satisfied nonetheless with the corrections. Apparently I'm embarrassing, because Matt refused to go with me when I did it.

Made it through the whole week of work last week AND Black Friday without any incident. Yay! Was in stores at 4:30 a.m. on Friday morning to make sure everything was running OK (one of my projects was the spend $100 or more, get a free $10 GiftCard promo). There were a few small hiccups, a few stores doing inappropriate things, but all in all it looks like it was a success.

Tomorrow we try again for week two!

How far along? 21 weeks, 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: My guess is 10, but I won't know for sure until Wednesday when Bug and I go back to the doctor.
Maternity clothes? Starting to need the maternity shirts now.
Stretch marks? Still none - yet.
Sleep: There are good nights and bad nights.
Best moment this week: Going back to work for more than one day.
Movement: Yes, but we're inconsistent. Sometimes we're up at 6 a.m., sometimes not until 11. Just like Mom.
Food cravings: An Arby's roast beef sandwich. I have not given in to this one yet, though.
Gender: Girl!
Belly button in or out? In. Forever.
Labor Signs: No.
What I miss: Exercising.
What I am looking forward to: Asking my doctor if I can try a water aerobics class.
Weekly Wisdom: Among the things to never say to someone who is pregnant is, "you look big for only being ___ weeks." Or, "I know someone who is due at the same time as you and she's about your size, but her doctor thought she might be having twins." NEVERRRR. She will think about it for days afterward, convinced she is abnormally large and fat.
Milestones: Finally bought Bug some clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment