
I have bought Shark products before and have been disappointed. Yet I am convinced that this device (for only $99.99!) is the solution to my wrinkle problems. I swear I'm going to get carpal tunnel from the Downy Wrinkle Releaser spray bottle.
Also, this:

But mainly because it has "sanitizing" on the box. Pretty much anything that has the word "sanitizing" has become appealing because my house is such a gross mess all the time. Do minivans sanitize? Because if they did I might actually consider one. You'd think the baby would have made me more diligent, but it just makes me better at pointing out and complaining about the hair bunnies (they ate the dust bunnies) and random dog food kibbles scattered throughout the house.
So instead I just have her play on a blanket that I wash almost every night. For some reason I'd rather do laundry than vacuum. Also, she is gigantic, and this photo was taken almost three weeks ago.
Note to husband: If either one of these shows up under the menorah or the tree, you are so single. And I'm not talking about the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment