Apparently "[I] make this face" when I don't like something. I guess we can cross "imitation" off of our developmental milestones.
All I wanted was a cute fall leaves shot. Granted, we've totally passed any sort of pretty fall leaf color, and we're borderline on getting the leaves to the curb before they stop collecting them, but I was determined.
She had other ideas.
I mustn't throw her completely under the bus with this one. She can't really sit unsupported, so while it looks like she's in the throes of a tantrum, she was really just upset and then fell over. Oops.
I actually sort of really love this photo.
And then it turns out that she was just horribly constipated. The poor thing somehow squeezed out a mass the size of a small clementine. No wonder she cried every time we made her sit. Green beans are off the menu.
I have nothing else to say to you, Mom. You knew I liked the pear-mango. Why do we have to keep trying new things?
No comments:
Post a Comment