Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Second thoughts



OK, seriously dude, you're creeping me out. At this rate Bug might just be herself for Halloween.

-------------------------

Speaking of our fine red-headed friend, a switched seemed to be flipped sometime this week just in time for her 18-month birthday and we now have these mini tantrums. Oh, you want me to climb off the chair backward, and not face first? But I want to go face first. Tears, snot, crying. Then moves on like nothing happened.

I have just less patience these days after everything that's happened, so I've been turning the TV on during the day in the afternoon if we're home, which I never, ever did before. I just want to zone out. Bug YELLS at the TV to give her Elmo. Thank God I chose the one Sesame Street on demand that had Elmo in the first 30 seconds or else I may have lost it.

And then I went on Craigslist and bought 10 Elmo's World DVDs for $20. They're actually still in the car... in theory I'm saving them for our drive to San Diego, and for when I finally buy a portable DVD player to make sure we all make it there sane. My guess is they will come out sooner as the weather gets more inclement and we're stuck inside more often.

She seriously hears his voice from across the house and it's like a moth to a flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment