This picture seriously gives me palpitations every time I look at it. What if there were TWO (IDENTICAL) Bugs? And why on Earth did the camera happen to number this photo 6666? There goes that palpitation again.
I just don't understand how people can do it with Twins... or better yet two that are just a year apart. I would pull my hair out! We do want another one though, just not this second
Oh I know! Before I had her, my "plan" was to have two 18 months apart. If I had a newborn right now in addition to Bug, I don't even know what I'd do with myself. Drool in the corner.
Our plan is to have one when she's about 3, or a little older. I knew I could never do 18 months apart. Drooling in the corner sounds about right. Two in diapers? No thank you! At 20 months, we are just now finally making headway in the potty training department, and I want that to be a done deal before I even get pregnant.
I just don't understand how people can do it with Twins... or better yet two that are just a year apart. I would pull my hair out! We do want another one though, just not this second
ReplyDeleteOh I know! Before I had her, my "plan" was to have two 18 months apart. If I had a newborn right now in addition to Bug, I don't even know what I'd do with myself. Drool in the corner.
ReplyDeleteOur plan is to have one when she's about 3, or a little older. I knew I could never do 18 months apart. Drooling in the corner sounds about right. Two in diapers? No thank you! At 20 months, we are just now finally making headway in the potty training department, and I want that to be a done deal before I even get pregnant.
ReplyDeleteWow... 22 months, not 20! Nice job, mom.
ReplyDelete